Small Study Room Policy
1. Patrons are permitted up to one 2-hour period per day.
2. Room use is reserved for adults 18 and older. Minors may only use the room if accompanied by an adult.
3. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes past time reserved, before your reservation will be cancelled and the room opened to other patrons.
4. If your scheduled time will not be used, please either cancel your reservation through this site or contact the library at (516)883-4400 to cancel it, so the room may be made available for other patrons.
5. By reserving these rooms, you agree to follow the Small Study Room policy.